QuickBooks File Doctor is an effective tool that helps users by fixing network issues and problems. This tool is easily available on Intuit’s official website. Even, multiple QuickBooks users work on freely available tools to fix the issues which include QuickBooks file Doctor, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and many more. QB tool is well known how to effectively fix the technical error issues. Even the security patches of this software will come once in a month.
There are various kinds of issues that can be fixed through this tool which include:
- All network connection related issues can be fixed by using the tool.
- Various Kinds of errors which include H101, H202, H303, H505.
- Something went wrong and corrupted in your main files.
- Other complicated error issues include Errors 6000, -82, -301, -305, -6000, -6130, -6147 and 6150.
- Damage in the files that you are attempting to open and unable to open it.
- Corrupted software issues can also be fixed through this tool.
What are the steps of Installing the QuickBooks File Doctor?
If you are working with QuickBooks 2016 and its newer version then you are capable of installing the QuickBooks File Doctor for your system. This tool is unable to work with the older version so if you are interested to adopt this tool then you are required to adopt the newer version of QuickBooks for your Windows. This tool is also incompatible with Mac. By applying the steps stated below you can easily download this tool on your existing system.
- Step 1: Firstly QuickBooks users need to visit OEM for downloading the installation package.
- Step 2: Then, click twice on the setup and then hit proceed with the system given instructions.
- Step 3: After that start login through your login ID and password credentials of QuickBooks. In a few seconds, the login process is successful if both username and password are correct.
- Step 4: Make a selection in both of your Host PC or Workstation PC it is totally depending on you.
- Step 5: In the end, the software is now installed on your system and now select any of the files, directories or errors which you want to fix from this tool.
QuickBooks users can contact us by visiting the link through QuickBooks Online Login issues for fixing some other kinds of online issues.
How to work with QuickBooks File Doctor?
After completion of the installation process, now you start focusing on How you can efficiently run this tool on your system.
Step 1: Running of the tool
After launching the software you will see the drop-down list on your display screen where all your company files are present. Below the list, you will see another list that specifies multiple options from which you can make a selection which you want to fix as per your issues.
- First, visit the Company Files Issues available in the tool hub.
- After that, make a click on Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Then you start getting the interface which I mentioned above.
- Make a selection for all your company files from the dropdown list or you can browse for it.
- Your system asks again for entering your admin ID and password credentials.
- At last, check for the applicable options present at the advanced settings.
Possibility 1: Your file comes from an older or outdated version of QuickBooks
When your system displays errors because you are working on an old or outdated company file. At that point you are required to update or transform it to the newer versions so that you can easily perform any operations on that file. For performing this operation you are required to select repair the file for your existing version of QuickBooks and then ready to update it to the newer version by simply clicking on open the newer version of QuickBooks.
Possibility 2: All your software files have been repaired by the tool
If the QuickBooks versions are not an issue in your case, then the QB file doctor can easily fix all the files. Now move to another step for successful completion of the procedure.
Step 2: Creating a Backup for your Company File
After fixing all your company files, you are required to adopt some measures for securing your file for a longer time period. After completion of the step stated above users are required to take a backup of all the essential data which include files and directories. In future, some of your files are lost due to some reasons your backup will help in getting back all the files easily. Because users need to update the software again and the updates will come after the repair process.
If you require more assistance for your issues on QuickBooks File Doctor. Then contact our professionals for additional support and guidance. Contact us anytime and from anywhere all over the USA. Get successive details and solutions by our experts.