QuickBooks is a specially designed accounting software for accounting professionals. However, QuickBooks PDF Converter is a service in the bookkeeping software which permits forms and reports to convert into the portable document format of Adobe. Before sharing any document, file conversion in PDF format is always the most recommended way. With the help of this converter, you can easily save your statements, and forms as a PDF file. Although you can also use Adobe PDF to generate the PDF documents. As we all know that PDF files are of tiny sizes that can be seen on any PC or system that assists the PDF format. PDF files are generally used for archiving forms, previewing client’s documents before sending them and sharing in business meetings. This blog will tell you how to convert QuickBooks reports into PDF format with the help of QuickBooks PDF Converter.
Steps to convert QuickBooks to PDF format
If you have installed a QuickBooks PDF converter then you can easily convert your forms into PDF format, by implementing some useful steps such as:
- With the help of a QB download, you can install a QB PDF converter for your business accounting application.
- Next, click on the reports from the list, then customize the layout according to your preference.
- After that print the reports and forms.
- Under the print window, you have to choose your printer name and type.
- When the PDF documents are saved in the window, then click on the document name, document location, and the combining option.
- Click on the OK option to proceed further with the conversion.
- When the conversion is over, then you have to access the documents with the default PDF viewer.
Print Component in QB
To change over a QuickBooks report or structure like a receipt or check register to a PDF:
- Click Document and Print under the QuickBooks report or structure.
- Select the Printer option and click on QuickBooks PDF Converter to the form number of the PDF converter.
- After that choose the Print option to start the QB converter. Now type a record name for the PDF document.
- Whenever required explore the index where you need to spare the PDF record or utilize the QuickBooks default registry as the Save As area.
- At last, click on the Spare option to make and spare the PDF document.
Ways to reinstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
If you are facing any difficulty while using the QuickBooks PDF Converter then follow these steps like:
- First of all, you should log in with your admin credentials.
- Then you have to open the Printers and Faxes window.
If you are using Windows 7 or Vista:
- Click on the Start menu and choose Execute.
- If you are not seeing the execute option then click on the Start Search option to locate the files.
- Now type the Control Printers in the blank parameter.
- Then to move further by clicking on OK option.
If you are using Windows XP:
- From the Start menu, choose Run.
- Next, click on OK after typing the words in the parameter.
- Now, delete the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- From Windows desktop, double click on the QB icon >> Properties.
- Select the Open document location.
- Again install the QB PDF converter by clicking on the Install option.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Again visit the Start menu and select Execute.
- Visit the Printer window and type the Control Printers in the parameter.
- For Windows XP or Vista, click on the Rename option.
- Depending on the QB version you are working or installed in your system, type the exact name of the printer like:
- For 2007,2008,2009 R1 QB versions, install a QB PDF converter.
- Use QB PDF Converter 2.0 for versions(2010 R1 an R2, 2010 R6) and use 3.0 for versions (QuickBooks 2009 R9 and R10).
In the end
We can say that QuickBooks PDF Converter is an in-built feature that is used to convert the files, reports into the pdf format. By following the above steps, you can learn how to convert the QuickBooks into Adobe PDF format. If you have any queries or facing any problems while printing, then feels free to contact our QuickBooks Online Phone Number. You can call us according to your free time.