The Best Lemon Cake Recipe Ever!
Recipes are the basis of our daily lives. They have hundreds, even thousands of variations … Discover the recipes that are essential to your range of cooks, with the basic recipe, our favorite variants of these recipes and … a bit of culinary history on each!
Do you like to cook simple and quick recipes, or on the contrary refined, worthy of great chefs? Light … or greedy? Classic or original? Whatever your idea, you will inevitably find among our best recipes what to make the ideal menu to delight your loved ones. Enjoy your meal by cooking food in the way given by recipeloves site.
In the kitchen, whether you are a seasoned expert or a simple novice, we all have unstoppable recipes that we have been making for years and that we have mastered on the fingertips … Finally, this is what the ‘it is believed !
Because in cooking, it’s like everywhere else: we never stop learning new things, widening our horizons, enriching our recipe base. But what if instead of trying to learn new recipes, we started by mastering those we have been making for years? But really master eh, by putting the real basic ingredients, and without adding others!
And yes: contrary to what one might believe, recipes that we think we know how to do but that in reality we massacre, there are unfortunately many more than we would like!
Lemon cake: the best recipe
Discover the lemon cake recipe, a delicious accompaniment for tea, or children’s snacks. The lemon cake recipe is the best choice for a delicious cake. The best recipe for lemon is described below:
Ingredients for the lemon cake recipe / for 8 people
- 200 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 100 g melted butter
- 1 lemon (preferably untreated)
- Difficulty à Easy
- Preparation à 10 mins
- Cooking à 40 mins
- Total time à 50 mins
PREPARATION OF THE LEMON CAKE:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6). Butter and flour a cake pan of about 30 cm. make melt the butter (mild temperature in the microwave).
- Meanwhile, wash the lemon. Grate the skin very finely, taking care not to grate the white (bitter) skin. Then cut the lemon in half and squeeze it to collect the juice.
- Combine flour, sugar, and yeast. Add the eggs one by one, then the melted butter and finally the grated zest and the lemon juice.
- Pour the preparation into the cake pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Now the lemon cake is ready to serve, you can use the cake either hot or can put it to cool.
To finish the lemon cake
To unmold, turn the mold over on the work surface. As soon as the cake peels off and goes down, turn it over and place it in the serving dish. Do not wait; otherwise, the cake may remain stuck to the work plan.